- Direct flights to Prague from Edinburgh
- Four nights stay
- 4* Jury’s Inn Prague hotel
- Romantic destination
- Ideal winter break
- Chance to explore Christmas markets
- Comfortable city centre hotel
- Double / Twin Room (2 sharing)
- Explore the festive markets
- Great city break destination
- No credit or debit card charges will be applied.
- Included baggage: 1 x Cabin Baggage per passenger. Maximum size of 56 x 45 x 25 cm including handles and wheels.
Familiarity with Prague can’t take the shine off the original capital of Bohemia.
Tourists keep coming back for a reason. Myth, romance and intrigue tinge every atmospheric street of this seductive European capital.
It’s hardly surprising that the city on the Vltava remains a perennially-popular city break destination. Prague boasts imposing medieval architecture, colourful streets, modern galleries, pretty squares and some of the world’s finest beer served in authentic, ancient pubs.
The city breaks are for 4 nights, flying out from Edinburgh International (flights from Glasgow International are also available. Please contact us.
Stylish modern hotel
The superior deluxe Jury’s Inn Hotel Prague is located next to the Florenc metro station around 20 minutes on foot from the Old Town Square.
Spacious, modern décor guestrooms are equipped with LCD TV, air-conditioning, high speed internet, safe, tea and coffee making facilities and ensuite bathrooms.
The offer is for room only, but the relaxed hotel restaurant serves buffet breakfast, and international cuisine a la carte and table d’hote menus if you want to dine in-house.
Hotel amenities include an on-site gym, and bike rental, if you fancy exploring the city on two wheels.
First time visitors to Prague may be in danger of sensory overload from the stunning beauty of Prague’s ornate medieval buildings.
The secret is to take in the distinctive areas of the city in turn, enjoying the splendours of the Old Town, the castle, Wenceslas Square.. The best way to explore is on foot, with the occasional hop on one of the city’s handy trams.
Tourist highlights usually include lingering by the buskers on the Charles Bridge, a visit to the Jewish cemetery and catching the chimes of the astronomical clock in the Old Town Square.
Don’t neglect the beer, superb brews with a rich history, served up in atmospheric cellar bars, or Pivnice, accompanied by simple menus of hearty Middle European fare, usually a variation on meat and dumplings.
The Jury’s Inn Hotel Prague has a very high reputation with reviewers on TripAdvisor. Recent reviews include the following:
‘A very clean and well looked after hotel. Food was first class and all of the staff very polite and friendly. Great location for the public transport systems although everything was within a pleasant walking distance.’
‘Rooms are spacious, fluffy towels, comfortable beds, and free wifi.’
The holiday offer is for return flights to Berlin with EasyJet or Ryanair from Edinburgh International and a 4 nights stay in the Hotel Jurys Inn Prague.
- Price is per person, based on 2 sharing.
- Single supplement applies to cover full cost of holidays.
- No children.
- Hotel check-in 2 pm, check-out 11am.
- Prague city tax applies: approximately £0.50 per person per night.
- Customers are responsible for their own transfers.
- For Public transport available from airport, please see here.
- EU nationals and British Citizens can travel with a valid national identity/passport. Non-EU citizens require valid passport and visa to travel to Germany. It is essential that you read the Air Travellers Terms & Conditions prior to purchasing your deal.
- Images used for illustrative purposes only. Agency & Supplier’s terms applies.
- Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of the validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please note: Hotel star ratings may not be official. Our hotel star rating classifications are not a representation or promise of any particular feature or amenity.