- Direct flights to Iceland from Edinburgh
- Four nights stay
- Comfortable hotel
- Great city break destination
- Visit sights like Northern Lights, Golden Circle Tour & Blue Lagoon
- Double / Twin Room (2 sharing)
- No credit or debit card charges will be applied.
- Included baggage: 1 x Cabin Baggage per passenger. Maximum size of 56 x 45 x 25 cm including handles and wheels.
Iceland is a compelling destination for memorable breaks. Whisks off for a four night stay in a magical land of thermal baths, the Northern Lights, geysers, volcanoes and whale-watching tours. It would also make for a generous and romantic present.
The deal includes return flights with EasyJet from Edinburgh with cabin luggage allowance and four nights room only accommodation, based on two sharing a standard twin room, in the 3 star Arctic Comfort Hotel.
Fly away to Reykjavik, a quirky, stylish and fashion-conscious city surrounded by dramatic volcanic landscapes.
The simple, modern 3 star Arctic Comfort Hotel is situated a short bus ride from the centre of Reykjavik, handy for the island’s largest shopping centre Kringlan and the main park the Laugardalur, with its zoo, hot springs and indoor ice-skating rink.
Spacious guest rooms feature fridge, TV, ensuite bathrooms with shower and free Wifi.
There are a variety of shops, cafes and restaurants nearby for dining and breakfast.
Depending on the dates and weather conditions for your trip, it might be possible to view the Northern Lights, with guided bus tours and boat tours. If conditions are in your favour, this could be an unforgettable experience.
Iceland has a wealth of natural attractions. Ask hotel staff about tours and itineraries or plan your own excursions. Favourite tourist activities include the Blue Lagoon, the hot springs, and the geothermal baths of Gullfoss, Geysir and the sites featured in Game of Thrones.
Whale watching trips are available from Reykjavik, although again are subject to weather conditions.
Nightlife is abundant in Reykjavik, a city that manages to be both achingly trendy and warmly hospitable at the same time.
The Arctic Comfort Hotel is a popular option with visitors to Reykjavik. Edited for length, these recent are reviews on TripAdvisor:
‘Good hotel… The room and bathroom were clean and the room had not only tea/coffee making facilities but a fridge to store your items… The staff were friendly and very helpful… Would we stay here again – yes. Not the most luxurious but it was sufficient as a base to see this great country…’
‘I am very happy with my stay, overall. My room was large by European standards, clean, and comfortable… staff were all very accommodating and polite. The hotel provides everything you need in the way of amenities… It is a bit of a distance away from the heart of the city (about a 30-35 minute walk through a safe but mainly commercial and industrial area), but there is a bus stop within a ten minute walk… that will have you into the heart of the city within five minutes… Also, airport bus and tours all pick up and drop off directly from here… I would happily stay here again.’
- Price is per person, based on 2 sharing.
- Single supplement applies to cover full cost of holidays.
- No children.
- Hotel check-in 2 pm, check-out 11am.
- Customers are responsible for their own transfers.
- EU nationals and British Citizens can travel with a valid national identity/passport. Non-EU citizens require valid passport and visa to travel to Iceland. It is essential that you read the Air Travellers Terms & Conditions prior to purchasing your deal.
- Images used for illustrative purposes only. Agency & Supplier’s terms applies.
- Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of the validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Please note: Hotel star ratings may not be official. Our hotel star rating classifications are not a representation or promise of any particular feature or amenity.